Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Powell Majors at Presbyterian Hospital

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:19:31 EST 2007
>From Jerri Haigler

Powell Majors, CPCC's first Foundation Director and long-time friend and
supporter of the College, is in Presbyterian Hospital under hospice
care.

Although he cannot receive visitors, his family is sharing cards and
wishes from his friends. We have created a card to share with Powell to
let him know how much we love and care about him. The card will be
available in Marketing Services (Sommers Building - conference room
first floor) today from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. if you would like to come
by and sign it.

Powell and his family would appreciate your thoughts and prayers during
this time.