Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ADVISORY: Annual enrollment information sessions for dental insurance, etc.

>From Human Resources

2008 annual enrollment for the flexible spending account, dental
insurance and vision insurance will kick off on November 5, 2007. Human
Resources will conduct information and enrollment sessions at each
campus. During these sessions, we will review our dental, flexible
spending and vision plans, explain changes to the dental benefit, and
answer your questions concerning these and other benefits.

Every full-time employee must submit an enrollment form to Human
Resources by November 26, 2007. The enrollment form will be distributed
to employees later today.

The schedule is listed below:

Campus

Date