Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Red Cross bloodmobile coming to Central 6/26

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jun 25 08:44:14 EDT 2007
>From Brandon Lewis

Alert from the American Red Cross: local blood supply at a critical low.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 26, the American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be
on Central Campus between Giles and Kratt. Appointments are available
every fifteen minutes from 9:00 a.m. until 1:15 p.m. We encourage you to
make an appointment. Those with appointments will be given priority over
walk-ins.

Your donation is particularly needed if you have type O or type B blood.

All donors will receive a scratch-off good for a free music download and
you might even win an iPod! You can also enter a drawing to win one of
two 750 dollar gas cards!

To make an appointment, please visit the Red Cross site
<http://www.membersforlife.org/cbsr/schedule/> . CPCC's sponsor code is:
1554

Or you may contact Brandon Lewis via email, phone (6445), or visit
Overcash 257 on Central.  Please include your first and second choices
for an appointment time.

On the day of the drive, remember your donor card or a photo ID. You can
make sure you're eligible to donate by eating well on the day of the
drive and staying hydrated while limiting caffeine intake. You can help
CPCC reach our donation goal by bringing a co-worker with you when you
donate!

Save a life. Donate blood.