Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ADVISORY: U-Drive maintenance 6/21 from 10:00pm-12:00am

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jun 18 13:53:05 EDT 2007
>From ITS

Access to the U drive (My Documents) will not be available on Thursday,
June 21, from 10:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m.

During this time, faculty and staff will be unable to access files from
or save files to their U drive or My Documents folder both on and off
campus. After this outage, you may need to reboot your computer to remap
your U drive and My Documents folder.

Please save and close any important documents located in your U Drive
before the upgrade process begins.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.