Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Information Table volunteers still needed

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Aug 16 10:30:44 EDT 2007
>From Amanda Capobianchi

In an effort to expand the information tables reach on Central Campus,
an additional location has been added to the plan. This means still more
volunteers are needed. To assist with the effort at Central Campus,
please contact Sharon Gay at 6120.

We hope that you can be among the many staff and faculty (and students)
who volunteer their time during the first confusing days of classes to
assist our new students - showing them to the correct classroom, finding
their class schedule, and answering numerous questions.

If you would like to assist at other campus locations, please contact:

Campus

Contact

Phone

Cato