Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Library Reserve reminder to faculty

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Aug 15 14:12:12 EDT 2007
>From Library Services

Welcome back!

As you prepare for the fall semester, we would like to remind you that
educational materials to support instruction can be placed on reserve in
the Library. If you would like to have any library-owned or personal
materials (e.g., books, articles, audiovisual, etc.) placed on on
reserve for student use during the upcoming semester, we suggest that
you submit your request as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for
processing. Requests for reserve will be processed as soon as possible,
in the order received.

Also as a friendly reminder, we ask that you read the library's reserve
policy
<http://www1.cpcc.edu/library/visiting-the-library/library/visiting-the-
library/reservepolicy2007.pdf>  and submit requests online
<http://www.cpcc.edu/forms/library/reserves.asp>   prior to bringing
materials to the library.

To see a list of materials currently on reserve under your name/courses,
please click here
<http://ipac.cpcc.edu/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=1187F01C35986.229&profile=
e&menu=search&submenu=reserves&ts=1187201236002#focus> .

If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact
yan.wang at cpcc.edu or the librarian at your campus.

Library Services wish you a wonderful and successful semester!