Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] League for Innovation conference in Nashville 11/11-14

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Aug 13 07:41:22 EDT 2007
>From Debbie Bouton

Group discounts are available to colleges sending nine or more
individuals to the Conference on Information Technology (CIT) sponsored
by the League for Innovation in the Community College. The conference is
scheduled for November 11-14, 2007, in Nashville, Tennessee.

To be eligible for the discount, all registration forms from each
institution must be sent in together.

Registrations submitted online are not eligible for the discount.

Professional Development will collect registration forms and submit them
to the league so that we can receive the discounted rate. Registration
forms should be sent to Debbie Bouton (PD303) by October 5, 2007. We
will also need the P-Card number to which the registration fee will be
charged. Please make your own hotel reservations. We will be
coordinating the registration process only. Please call Debbie (6796) or
Karen (6351) if you have questions.

Those wishing to take advantage of the discounted rate should download
the PDF conference registration form, complete, and send to Debbie
Bouton. Each registrant will receive an individual confirmation
statement from the league sent directly to him/her.

The registration form and information about the conference are available
at the following websites:

http://www.league.org/2007cit/

http://www.league.org/2007cit/reg/reg.cfm