Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ADVISORY: Important United Way campaign code information

>From Frank Granger

Dear Fellow CPCC Employees:

Earlier today, you received an email message from Frank Granger
announcing the College's United Way giving campaign for 2007. This email
did not contain an important campaign code that is necessary in order to
pledge online. For your convenience, here is the code: cpcc07.

In addition, our partners at the United Way will be sending you an
updated email with this code already embedded. This new email will be
sent to your employee email box within the next two hours.

We apologize for any confusion this situation has caused, and hope that
you will consider giving generously to United Way. It's an investment in
what matters.

Sincere regards,

Frank Granger CPCC United Way Co-Chair, 2007

Keith Beame CPCC United Way Co-Chair, 2007

Mark Little CPCC United Way Co-Chair, 2007