Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ADVISORY: Message from the President

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Aug 7 07:40:28 EDT 2007
>From Dr. Tony Zeiss

Please make every effort to attend the kickoff for the 2007-2008
academic year on Thursday, August 9, beginning at 9:30 a.m. in Halton
Theater. During the program, we will provide facility and budget
updates, recognize our Service Award recipients, award the Eyes on You
Learning College plaques, and announce the winners of the Employee
Recognition Awards for spring 2007.

The event will also be broadcast to Levine, Cato, Harris, North, and
Harper campuses. At the conclusion of the program, please enjoy a
catered barbecue lunch with your coworkers at the locations and times
noted below.

Lunch Schedule Aug. 9

Campus

Location

Time

Cato

Atrium area-bldg. 1

Noon

Central

Taylor gym

11:15 a.m.

Harper

Student Life-third floor

Noon

Levine

Atrium first floor bldg. 1

11:30 a.m.

North

Student Lounge-CJ 121

12:15 p.m.

Registration/
Admissions

Central High 227

11:45 a.m.

Harris

Atrium-Student Life

Noon

Student Success Ctr.

Central High 212

11:30 a.m.

I hope you are all as excited as I am to welcome our new and returning
students as we begin another fall semester at CPCC.