Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Outreach and Recruitment forum on Central 8/13

>From Elizabeth Weinberg

The Office of Outreach and Recruitment would like to invite a
representative from your department to attend our second annual On the
Go Forum on September 13, at 2:00 p.m. in Overcash 212.

The Outreach and Recruitment office is dedicated to maximizing student
access to CPCC by providing information about the college and bringing
attention to the many wonderful programs offered. We do this through
high school visits, school presentations, college fairs and other means.

During the next couple of months we will be traveling to schools and
education fairs in over 10 counties and will have the opportunity to put
your program in front of over 10,000 students.

We hope you will attend to share your program features, highlights, and
materials and find out how Outreach and Recruitment can be your voice to
future students. The information you share just may be the reason these
students choose CPCC.

Please email Elizabeth.Weinberg at CPCC.edu  or call Elizabeth at 6396 to
let us know you'll be there.