Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Registration volunteers needed 8/6-7 and 8/13-17

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Aug 1 07:27:25 EDT 2007
>From Mitchell Hagler

The Learning Unit is joining other units of the College during these
final days of registration to assist students. We are targeting days
when we expect the heaviest traffic, August 6-7 and August 13-17, 2007.
Registration is particularly high on Central Campus, but volunteers are
also needed at Cato, Harper, Harris, Levine, and North.

Volunteers are needed to answer general questions, direct students to
the appropriate office or individual, explain how to interpret the class
schedule, how to find open sections, and how to complete the
registration process. Volunteers are not asked to do program-specific
advisement.

Registration hours are 7:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Please email Patricia
Williams to volunteer at Central Campus and email the campus dean to
volunteer at other campuses.