Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Information Table volunteers needed

>From Amanda Capobianchi

Preparation has begun for Information Tables at all of our campuses
during the first days of the spring semester. Volunteers are needed to
man the tables, assisting students with finding the right building and
classroom, navigating through their schedule, answering basic first-week
questions, and giving them a smile and a few encouraging words about the
start of a great semester. We hope you can volunteer an hour or two of
your time to assist us with this important effort! Please contact your
campus coordinator to sign-up!

Campus

Contact

Phone

Central

Sharon Gay

6120

Levine

Barry Gilmore

4252

Cato

Brantlee Drake

4822

North

Brantlee Drake

4174

Harper

Alyssa Williams

4422

West

Vann Branch

4622

Never volunteered before or need a refresher? Training for volunteers
(particularly for those volunteering at Central Campus) will be offered
on January 3 at 1:00 p.m. (OC 252) and January 4 at 11:00 a.m. (OC 252).

Please contact Amanda Capobianchi for more information.