Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Classified Staff Day registration deadline 4/28

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Apr 28 09:56:15 EDT 2006
>From Jennifer Ennis

Spring is in the air, and our annual Classified Staff Professional
Development Day is fast approaching. It is scheduled for May 12, 2006,
at Taylor Hall from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.

The Classified Staff Council has a great day planned for the Classified
Staff members. We are going to have several interesting speakers,
including Charlotte's very own Larry Sprinkle, weather anchor for WCNC
News.

Today, Friday, April 28, 2006, is the last day to register! Please
register on Learner Web. We don't want you to miss it!

During our Classified Staff Professional Development Day on May 12,
2006, we will recognize our Classified Staff Rep of the Year. We are
taking nominations now through May 10, 2006.

Please email or call Jennifer Ennis if you would like to nominate your
representative.