Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Classified Staff Day registration deadline 4/28

>From Jennifer Ennis

Attention Classified Staff:

Spring is in the air, and our annual Classified Staff Professional
Development Day is fast approaching. It is scheduled for May 12, 2006,
at Taylor Hall from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.

The Classified Staff Council has a great day planned for the Classified
Staff members.

We are going to have several interesting speakers, including Charlotte's
very own Larry Sprinkle, a weather anchor for WCNC News.

Don't forgot the last day to register for Classified Staff Professional
Development Day is Friday, April 28, 2006.

Please register on Learner Web.

Please register for this great event. We don't want you to miss it!