Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Learning Dialogs II sessions this month at area campuses

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:45:35 EDT 2006
>From Karen Streppa

You are invited to attend one of our upcoming Learning Dialogs II
sessions. These structured forums will provide an update on Learning
College progress and report on how some of your suggestions have been
implemented. The sessions will focus on how we can all help CPCC become
an exemplary Learning College.

You can register in LearnerWeb and professional development credit will
be awarded. Additional sessions will be scheduled at other campuses
during May Daze.

Central Campus

Tuesday, April 4

IT2122, 2:00 - 3:30

Facilitators: Cathey Ross & Susan Oleson

Central Campus

Tuesday, April 11

LR404, 2:30 - 4:00

Facilitators: Richard McDevitt & Debbie Bouton

Central Campus

Tuesday, April 18

TE500, 2:00-3:30

Facilitators: Richard McDevitt & Debbie Bouton

West Campus

Wednesday, April 19

HC2101, 2:00-3:30

Facilitators: Lori Alexander & Debbie Bouton

Central Campus

Tuesday, April 25

TE500, 2:30-4:00

Facilitators: Fran Lilly & Richard McDevitt

Levine Campus

Thursday, April 27

LV2215, 2:00-3:30

Facilitators: Diann Back & Phillip Lopp