Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ADVISORY: Retirement Account Statements memo information

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Jun 22 10:21:44 EDT 2005
-- From Linda Anderson

2004 Retirement Account Statements were sent to full-time employees at
the beginning of June.

This is a reminder to please review the memo that was sent with your
retirement statement, check one of the boxes, sign and return it to
Human Resources. The memo contains the dates that we have on record
associated with your employment at CPCC.

If you cannot locate the memo, please contact us for a copy.

This year, we did not receive the retirement statements from the N.C.
Retirement System until the end of May. We apologize for the
inconvenience that the late distribution may have caused.