Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Employment Eligibility Verification Forms I-9

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Jun 16 07:30:25 EDT 2005
-- From Sheila Clemons

The Human Resources Department is conducting an audit of the I-9
Employment Eligibility Verification forms required by the U.S.
Department of Justice Immigration and Naturalization Service for current
part-time employees.

If there is not a current I-9 with appropriate documentation on file,
contact will be made with the department or employee to provide this
information.

Also, included in this audit, Social Security cards for all part-time
employees will be required to be on file. CPCC requires a Social
Security card to verify legal name and Social Security number. The name
on the Social Security card will be used for payroll. Contact will be
made with the department or employee to provide this information.