Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Managing Blackboard Gradebook at Harper 6/9

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jun 6 14:17:32 EDT 2005
-- From Adam Brooks

By popular request, a training session is being offered this Thursday
afternoon, June 9, 2005, to provide an overview of the online gradebook
feature of Blackboard (Bb), best practices and online course management
techniques. We will also take some time for hands-on practice and
participation. This session begins promptly at 2:00 p.m. and will run
for approximately 2 hours with a 30-minute Q&A session and open lab time
to follow.

Because the session explores more advanced features of the system,
attendees should already have a base knowledge and understanding of
Blackboard. All are welcome; however, this is not introductory-level
training. We will cover a good deal of information and how-to
techniques. If you are teaching online through Blackboard or plan to in
the near future, this session will be of particular benefit to you. Come
ready to dive in and take good notes!

Title: Managing Blackboard Gradebook (aka Blackboard Gradebook
Introduction)

Begins: 6/9/2005 at 2:00 PM

Ends: 6/9/2005 at 4:00 PM

Lab: Open lab to follow from 4:00-4:30 PM

Room: 106 Harper Campus

To reserve your seat, please logon to LearnerWeb and enroll! LearnerWeb
is available online at http://pd.cpcc.edu <http://pd.cpcc.edu/> . You
may be required to login using your network credentials.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email Adam Brooks
adam.brooks at cpcc.edu.