Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] CPCC Family Campaign update

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jun 6 11:03:46 EDT 2005
-- From Kevin McCarthy

June 3, 2005

Dear Colleagues:

As this fiscal year nears an end, I am writing on behalf of the CPCC
Foundation to convey thanks to all who have made gifts to the Family
Campaign. The response of the College faculty and staff has been truly
impressive. To date, over $226,000 in commitments have been received
from 570 College employees and retirees; 55% of current full-time
faculty and staff have made gifts. By any standard of measure for any
college or university, this is a remarkable show of support.

Please know that your gifts directly assist the College in fulfilling
its mission. Gifts by faculty and staff have helped the Foundation
provide more than $445,000 for scholarships and more than $850,000 for
instructional programs ranging from ABLE to Welding. In addition,
funding for faculty and staff professional development grew by over 50%
in 2004-05 and funding has been provided for faculty and staff
recognition awards. Your gifts have made a difference!

Again, thank you for all you have done. If you have not yet made a gift,
I hope you will consider doing so. You may make a gift online
(https://secure2.cpcc.edu/donation/giving.rios) or you may download a
pledge form
(http://www.cpcc.edu/Foundation/pdfs/Pledge%20card%20fh10.pdf).

Thank you all you do for CPCC. Best wishes for a safe, enjoyable summer.

Sincerely,

Kevin R. McCarthy

Associate Vice President

Institutional Advancement