Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ADVISORY: Phone system scheduled maintenance 8/18

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:58:26 EDT 2005
-- From ITS

Over the last few days the College's phone system (PBX) has been
experiencing problems that may best be described as "Can You Hear Me
Now." This has been occurring sporadically and throughout our PBX
system.

ITS will be working with Bellsouth and Nortel's technical support to
perform maintenance that will require a shutdown of our system.

This shutdown will occur from 9:00 p.m. until 9:45 p.m. tonight August
18, 2005; during this time, all phone service will be unavailable.