Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] New CPCC Majors Bookstore officially open

-- From Mark Wigand

Please stop by and see your newly remodeled, modern, and expanded
bookstore.

Your bookstore has been expanded to include a larger general reading
section that includes the following subjects:

Best sellers - 30% off, fiction, humor, African American studies,
nursing, nursing review, ESL reference, computer books

sale books from $6.48, much, much more...

We have also expanded our computer products section to include the
following:

Peripherals (wires, cables et.), software, hardware (keyboards, mice,
memory devices)

We now also have a large, new selection of CPCC emblematic clothing and
gifts.

We hope that the new Majors Bookstore is a facility that the entire
school can be proud of.  A grand opening will follow soon.

Hours:

Monday - Friday, 7:30AM to 7:30PM

Friday, 7:30AM to 4:30PM

Saturday, 9:00AM to 1:00PM