Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Professional Development opportunities for diversity training

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Aug 5 10:03:25 EDT 2005
-- From Diann Back

What's Wrong with This Student?

Help your students succeed at CPCC by attending a one-hour workshop
entitled "What's 'Wrong' with This Student" on Monday, August 8, at 1:30
in TE 500 on Central Campus. Learn how to recognize the "hidden
disabilities" in your students. Faculty and student responsibilities for
academic accommodations will be discussed.