Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Family Campaign kickoff in Pease 10/14

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Oct 14 07:41:50 EDT 2004
-- From Diann Back and Fred Tone

October marks the beginning of the Foundation's fund raising campaign.

Join us this morning, October 14, at 8:30 in Pease Auditorium for a
celebration of new beginnings as the Foundation hosts an information
get-together. Come by and meet your friends, enjoy some wonderful food,
and learn more about the contributions that our Foundation makes to our
students and employees. We hope you will thoughtfully consider making a
gift to the Foundation because it continues to make new beginnings
possible for many of our students and staff. We look forward to seeing
you.

Sincerely,

Diann Back and Fred Tone

Co-chairs, Central Campus Family Campaign