Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Manage Your PDP Using LearnerWeb workshops

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 13 14:15:01 EDT 2004
-- From Jerry Pickler

I have received a number of phone calls and email regarding PDP hours
and credit. I will be offering training workshops on how to "Manage Your
PDP Using LearnerWeb" ( see below for a list).  Please contact me if you
would like for me to conduct this training at another campus.

Topics include:

*         How the system works.

*         What does it mean "Cancel" and "Survey" in my enrolled tab?

*         How do I find out how many hours I have this year?

*         What is a Learning Track?

Manage your PDP Using LearnerWeb

This workshop will show you how to manage your PDP using LearnerWeb more
efficiently; LearnerWeb is for all employees.

Central Campus

Presenter:  Jerry Pickler