Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Substance Abuse Awareness event on Central 10/7

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Oct 7 10:21:12 EDT 2004
-- From Dena Shonts

Substance Abuse: Family Support Services

October is Substance Abuse Awareness Month. Please join us as we learn
how to support the ones we love. A "mocktail" reception will follow the
program and counselors will be on hand to answer any questions.

October 7, 2004

12:30-1:30pm

Bryant Recital Hall

This program is brought to you by Student Life, The Women's Resource
Center, Student Support Services, Counseling and Substance Abuse
Prevention Services.

This is a free event to all in the CPCC community and classes are
encouraged  to attend. For more information please contact Dena Shonts
at 6558.