Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Family Campaign message from Kathy Drumm

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Dec 9 07:35:02 EST 2004
-- From Kathy Drumm

Dear Colleagues:

As we conclude the semester, I hope you will take a moment to reflect on
this remarkable institution that is CPCC. This year, the College has
provided educational and job-training opportunities to over 70,000
individuals in our region. From retraining displaced workers to
providing adult high school education to teaching English as a second
language to offering associate degree and college transfer courses, CPCC
provides an incredibly rich array of services. What would
Charlotte-Mecklenburg be without us?

To help CPCC continue these services, I ask that you consider a gift to
the Family Campaign. Each and every dollar you contribute will support
scholarships and programs. Such support is important in enabling CPCC to
be a special and distinctive place.

You may download a pledge form at this web address:
http://www.cpcc.edu/foundation/forms/pledgeform.pdf

Thank you for all the talent and energy you bring to CPCC each and every
day and thank you in advance for your gift.

Sincerely,

Kathy Drumm

Executive Vice President