Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] A Grand Night for Singing on Pease stage

-- From Tom Hollis

CPCC Theatre invites you to A Grand Night for Singing! Starting tonight
at 8:00pm and running Saturday and Sunday afternoon, the Drama
Department will present an enchanting evening of the songs of Rodgers &
Hammerstein. Starring some of CP theatre's favorites, A Grand Night for
Singing brings classics of the American stage to life with a twist.
Imagine "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa my Hair" as if sung by the
Andrew's sisters. Or "Maria" sung by a man and you begin to get an
inkling of the surprises in store for you in this wonder musical revue.

For tickets call the CP box office at 704-330-6534 between 11:00am and
3:00pm. Individual tickets are $12. Or buy a season ticket and get a
year's worth of exciting theatre ranging from Dracula to Annie to The
Member of the Wedding.

Don't wait. Tickets are selling fast.

--Tom Hollis

This message did not originate from the Office of Community Relations.
The originator of the message is named at the beginning of the message.
Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator, not to the
Office of Community Relations.