Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Blood drives at area campuses

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Sep 17 16:02:15 EDT 2003
-- From Jennifer Bonacci

Student Life at CPCC's area campuses is partnering with the Community
Blood Centers of the Carolinas for our blood drives. The CBCC is a
nonprofit company started by a consortium of 10 Charlotte-area hospitals
in order to provide the local community with blood.

Every donor gets a Community Blood Centers "Foundation Donor" t-shirt
for giving. You may drop-in or make an appointment online to donate.
Help save a life in our community and give blood at one of these
campuses:

West Campus
Tuesday Sept. 30, 10:00am-3:00pm, Room 1236

Northeast Campus
Wednesday Oct. 1, 10:00am-2:00pm, Room 135

Southwest Campus
Thursday Oct. 2, 3:00pm-7:00pm, Room 341

To make an appointment online, visit: http://www.cbcc.us/donate

Click on the "Schedule an appointment" button. You must have the sponsor
code:
West Campus: CPWest
Northeast Campus: CPNE
Southwest Campus: CPSW

For more information, please contact Student Life at 6584.

--Jennifer Bonacci

This message did not originate from the Office of Community Relations.
The originator of the message is named at the beginning of the message.
Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator, not to the
Office of Community Relations.