Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory from the President

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Sep 3 11:02:30 EDT 2003
Advisory from the President

I am very pleased to announce that Janet Chernega has been selected as
the new Vice President for Instruction at Central Piedmont Community
College. Janet is a committed and competent professional who has the
reputation of providing reasoned judgment in handling difficult issues
and complex tasks.

The College community expressed utmost confidence in her ability to lead
the largest unit of the College, and the Cabinet and I are pleased that
Janet is willing to serve in this important capacity.

I hope that you will congratulate Janet on her selection, and I trust
that she can count on your support as she begins the newest challenge in
her career.

Thanks!

Tony Zeiss