Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Time sheet distribution advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Sep 2 09:14:12 EDT 2003
-- From Schnell Dubose

Time sheets are available for pick up in Human Resources Department
until 5:00 pm today. All remaining time sheets will be placed in campus
mail.

Please remember to submit your August time sheets by the deadline date
of September 3, 2003.

If you have any questions, please forward them to me via email. I am
currently experiencing difficulties with my telephone and cannot take
calls at this time.

--Schnell M. DuBose

This message did not originate from the Office of Community Relations.
The originator of the message is named at the beginning of the message.
Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator, not to the
Office of Community Relations.