Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] United Way - Last chance to join the winning team

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:59:21 EST 2003
-- From Brenda Lea and Dave Goble

Brenda and I are pleased to announce that Central Piedmont has surpassed
its campaign goal of $25,000. This is a wonderful achievement and we
thank all of you who have supported the campaign this year.

If you wanted to make a contribution but just have not had the time or
have lost your pledge form, it is not too late. We will be collecting
pledge forms throughout the week. In order to deliver them to United
Way, we would like to have all of them in by Thursday at noon.

Please call or e-mail Dave Goble (6441) or Nicki Brooks (6030) if you
need a form.  Please consider a gift as there are many in the community
who need the assistance that the United Way provides.

Thanks to all of you who have made a gift to the United Way and to all
of you who are about to.

--Dave and Brenda