Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Winter Warm-Up professional development 1/5-6

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Nov 14 11:09:31 EST 2003
-- From Frank Granger

Winter Warm-Up is CPCC's mid-year professional development days. This
year we will have two days, January 5 and 6, Monday and Tuesday. We are
accepting requests for training and seeking volunteers to do workshops
and serve as hosts at various events.

If there is a workshop, informative presentation, or lecture you feel
would benefit you or others, please let us know by email what you would
like and/or a suggested presenter.

If there is something you or your area would like to present, please let
us know as well by email.

We will also need hosts for various workshops to help the presenter with
registration and attendance.

Please contact Diann Back or Frank Granger by email with your ideas and
suggestions.

--Frank Granger

This message did not originate from the Office of Community Relations.
The originator of the message is named at the beginning of the message.
Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator, not to the
Office of Community Relations.