Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Veterans Day ceremonies 11/11 on Central

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:41:37 EST 2003
-- From Sandee Novak

To all faculty, staff and students:

CPCC's Veterans Affairs Office along with the Student Government
Association and the Student Life Office are hosting a Veterans Day
commemoration on Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at the flagpole in the Quad
on Central Campus.

The ceremony will begin at 7:45am with a procession and posting of our
nation's colors, Pledge of Allegiance, singing of national anthem and
moment of silence for those who gave their lives for our country. The
ceremony should last approximately 25 minutes.

The color guard will be students from our Basic Law Enforcement Program
who have graciously agreed to reschedule class time for this
commemoration.

We encourage everyone to attend this special occasion as we celebrate
America's veterans for keeping this nation "the land of the free and
home of the brave." We would appreciate the faculty making an
announcement in their classes regarding this event.

A special invitation is extended to all veterans (students, faculty and
staff) to attend a lite breakfast reception in the Pease Auditorium
lobby from 8:30am-9:30am in their honor.

--Sandee Novak

This message did not originate from the Office of Community Relations.
The originator of the message is named at the beginning of the message.
Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator, not to the
Office of Community Relations.