Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Blackboard system maintenance 11/7 advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Nov 4 07:16:50 EST 2003
-- From ITS

ITS will perform a routine system maintenance on Blackboard. This
maintenance is scheduled on Friday, November 7, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continuously seek to
improve the technologies used to support your instructional efforts.

For questions regarding this or any other issue, please contact our Help
Desk at 5000.

Help Desk
Voice: 704.330.5000
Email: cpcc-its.helpdesk at cpcc.edu

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday    7:30 am - 9:30 pm
Friday                       7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday                   8:00 am - 12:00 pm

This message did not originate from the Office of Community Relations.
The originator of the message is named at the beginning of the message.
Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator, not to the
Office of Community Relations.