Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Survey of Student Engagement results session 5/23

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri May 16 14:27:59 EDT 2003
-- From Terri Manning

Dear Faculty Member,

A little over a year ago, many of you allowed a staff member from Planning and Research to come into your classroom and distribute the Community College Survey of Student Engagement. This survey was developed at the University of Texas at Austin, and we were one of the pilot institutions.

The data have now been analyzed, and I am making a presentation on the results and what we learned from the process during MayDaze. If any of you would like to find out what we learned about CPCC and student engagement, please plan to attend the session being offered at 9:00am on Friday, May 23, in TE 500.

Hope to see you there.

--Terri Manning