Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Work-study timesheets deadline 5/19 advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu May 15 09:32:50 EDT 2003
-- From Thomas Hart

Attention Federal Work Student Supervisors:

Congratulations on the completion of another successful semester. As you know, the last day for all work-study students to complete their spring contracts was Tuesday, April 13.

Please complete their April timesheets and forward them to the Financial Aid office in the Central High building, Room 206, no later than Monday, May 19, by 5:00 p.m.

We are still working to determine if there is available funding for the summer semester, which begins May 31. Unfortunately, due to federal regulations, we are unable to employ any work-study student during the break between semesters.

If you are interested in having your student return for the summer semester, please send an e-mail to Thomas Hart at thomas.hart at cpcc.edu.

To be eligible for employment, we must have adequate funding and the student must satisfy the below requirements:
> Complete the 2003-2004 FAFSA
> Have remaining eligibility for financial aid
> Register at least half-time for the summer or fall semester

Thanks for another successful semester!

--Thomas R. Hart