Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] College Graduation, May 14, 2003

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu May 8 10:53:04 EDT 2003
-- From Mitchell Hagler

Just a reminder that the College graduation is scheduled for Wednesday, May 14, 2003, 7:00 p.m., Cricket Arena, 2700 E. Independence Blvd.

Entering the arena will be slowed a little because everyone will need to go through security screening. Please allow extra time for this.

Faculty and staff who plan to march in the processional should be there by 6:30 p.m. and in line by 6:45 p.m.

There are dressing rooms for males and females but these will not be locked during the ceremony; please leave valuables in your car trunk.

Graduation programs will be in the seats for faculty and staff and for graduates; please don't carry programs in the processional.

Doors will open to graduates and guests at 5:30 p.m. so we will need all volunteers ready. We will have approximately 340 graduates participating in the ceremony.

--Mitchell Hagler