Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Communicating Across Cultures workshop 5/21

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed May 7 10:52:14 EDT 2003
-- From Marielena Hange

I would like to invite faculty, staff, and administrators to my workshop "Communicating Across Cultures,"  which will be offered on Wednesday, May 21, 2003, in the LRC202 from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. as part of the MAY DAZE offerings.  I would LOVE to have a minimum of 20 participants in order for us to have fun going through the process.

The objectives of the workshop:  to encourage the appreciation of differences, to help faculty, staff and administrators recognize the role of culture in their lives and to enable faculty, staff and administrators examine their personal behavior within cultural interactions. This workshop is being offered by Counseling/Advisement Services.  Presenter:  Marielena Hange, CPCC counselor.

Hope to see YOU there!

-- Marielena Hange