Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Network interruptions to area campuses advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Mar 20 11:43:52 EST 2003
-- From ITS

We are currently experiencing network connectivity issues to area campuses.

These interruptions are due to BellSouth redirecting one of their main trunk lines prior to the demolition of the Bookstore, Graphic Arts, Massey, Child Care, Shipping & Receiving, Sewing, Pourlos, and Jimmies Restaurant. Due to the inclement weather we are unable give an estimated completion time/date.

BellSouth will be testing the data circuit for West Campus between 12:00 and 12:30 today.

If you are experiencing problems, please contact our Help Desk at 5000 so we may record and track your service request.

Thank you,

--Information Technology Services