Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Skyline Run/Walk campus teams forming

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Mar 6 13:14:06 EST 2003
-- From Debbie Bouton

Skyline Run/Walk Campus Team Competition
It's time again for the annual Skyline Run/Walk sponsored by the CPCC Foundation. Last year over $30,000 was raised to support student scholarships and other College needs. This year we are delighted to announce our campus team competition. Each campus is forming a team of faculty, staff, students and friends of the College who will participate in the Skyline Run/Walk. Competition between campus teams is heating up. The team captains for each campus are as follows:
Campus	       Captain	    Phone
West  	    Michael Matlock	     4643
Northeast    Reggie Pincham	     4845
Central 	    Tracy Moore	     6512
North 	    Susan DeCatsye	     4108
Levine          Joyce Crager	     4267
Southwest    Keith Ratliff             4493

If you are interested in participating, please contact your campus representative so that we can get you registered and listed as a part of the team.

The race is scheduled for Saturday, April 26, 2003. The Fun Run begins at 8:00 a.m. and the 5K walk/run begins at 8:30 a.m. Some of the campuses are developing creative wearing apparel which will identify them as campus members.

Team members at each campus will be treated to a pasta lunch the week prior to the race when they will "map out" their race strategy.

The campus team with the highest percentage participation (based on number of full-time staff housed at that campus) will receive a trophy and a pizza party, courtesy of CPCC Student Life.

--Debbie Bouton