Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] United Way - Thanks for all the hard work!

-- From Dave Goble and Brenda Lea

We would like to thank all of you who made this year's United Way
Campaign a success.  Through your efforts Central Piedmont achieved 108%
of the financial goal and increased the number of employees who
contributed by 25% from 24% participation to 32% participation.  If we
have missed naming anyone, we apologize.  Please let one of us know, and
we will make sure that you are duly recognized.  Thank you for the time
and energy you committed to this vital community effort.

Thanks.

Evon Ammons

Bob Anderson

Jennifer Arnold