Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Central Campus library renovations advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Dec 11 10:24:41 EST 2003
-- From Dave Goble

Subject: Limited Access to Central Campus Library Monday, December 15,
through Friday, December 19.

The library on Central Campus is undergoing a major renovation project
beginning December 15.  We will have someone stationed at the front desk
to provide access for meetings, student-faculty conferences, deliveries,
payment of fines, etc. The staff will be involved in packing up their
offices, storing computers and phones, and moving furniture.

If you have questions please contact Dave Goble at 6441 or Nicki Brooks
at 6030. Thank you very much for your patience, and we hope you will
come see the library after the holidays. On behalf of the Library
Services staff, Have a great Holiday Break!