Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Classified staff events this month

Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Dec 2 09:45:00 EST 2003
-- From Renata Ashe-Warren

The Classified Staff Council wishes to invite and encourage all
classified staff employees to participate in the following upcoming
events:

> To pamper you, the Classified Staff Holiday Social, Wednesday,
December 10, 2003, 2:00-4:00 p.m. in the Quad.

> To pamper your children, Morning with Santa, Saturday, December 13,
2003, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon in the Quad

> To pamper someone else, The Angel Tree, giving to residents at Beverly
Assisted Living Center (please email Renata Warren for your campus
contact)

We thank you in advance for your participation and please check our
website http://inside.cpcc.edu/classified/default.htm

for additional information.