Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Review text orders next week

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Aug 5 07:17:36 EDT 2003
-- From Mark Wigand

The CPCC Majors bookstore would like to encourage all faculty and staff to stop by any CPCC Bookstore (Central, Levine, North, Northeast, West and Southwest) the week of August 11 to review text orders.
Bookstore management will be on hand to address any and all your questions regarding textbooks.

All faculty and staff who visit the bookstore during that week can register to win a $100 shopping spree!

The bookstore strives to be as prepared as possible for classes, and with your help we can avoid potential issues for our students.

--Mark Wigand