Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Supplies for convenience copiers

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 30 08:49:32 EST 2002
-- From Linda Nardelli

Toner cartridges, staples, and related items for convenience copiers are available from Campus Printing. Please do not attempt to replace or add any outside supplies to the copiers on any campus.

Please call 6502 for supplies and they will be sent to your department OR you may come to the Print Shop to get them. (S/R 103)

If you have a problem relating to a service issue, please call 1.800.522.0020.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or suggestions in terms of how we may better serve your needs.

Please remember that any revenue generated from Campus Printing is reverted back to the college.

Thank you,

Linda Nardelli