Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Does your clock show correct time?

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Oct 29 09:58:09 EST 2002
-- From Pat Nash

This weekend we switched to standard time....we turned our clocks BACK one hour.

Can you help the Local Arrangements Committee by adjusting the clocks in your offices, departments, hallways and classrooms?

With your help, we will all make it to our interviews on time.

--Pat Nash, Chair of SACS Local Arrangements