Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ITS Help Desk services advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Oct 22 12:34:26 EDT 2002
-- From Jim Livornese

For your convenience, ITS provides the Help Desk as a single point of contact for requesting IT services. The process for submitting service requests must start by contacting our Help Desk at 5000 or via email at 'CPCC-ITS Help Desk'.

Once you contact the Help Desk, your service request is logged and tracked, assuring its prompt processing. If there is to be a significant delay in processing of your request, you will be contacted by the Help Desk staff with ongoing status updates until satisfactory resolution of your issue.
ITS Staff will only provide support for issues which originate from the Help Desk and have been assigned a service request number. Contacting our staff directly will cause delays in receiving services and support.

If you have placed a service request with us and are not receiving prompt service, please call our Help Desk and ask to speak with a supervisor.

ITS is committed to Providing Outstanding Technology Services To Our College Community.

For questions regarding this or any other issue, please contact our Help Desk at 5000.

--Jim Livornese