Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] SACS Brag Board display deadline

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Oct 21 11:46:40 EDT 2002
-- From Rose Gregory

Final announcement about the SACS Brag Board display:

All who have not submitted an item(s) a photograph, a letter, an article,etc. - please be informed that the deadline has been extended until Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2002 - Send item(s) to Pat Nash's office - Career Center.

We have a lot of items, but there were more promised that we have not yet received.

Deadline for display completion: Friday, Oct. 25

This Brag board display is earmarked to showcase you, your dept., your group, your project, your organization, your campus - The College- in grand style with linen table dressings, black velvet backdrop, striking captions, etc. It will be prominently placed in the SACS Visiting Team's workroom for the entire visit.

Remember your accomplishments will be acknowledged by the SACS Visiting team  comprised of representatives from Univ. of Florida, South Florida Community College, Meridian Community College, Santa Fe Community College, Floyd College in Ga., Chattanooga State Tech. Community College, Valenica Community College in Fl., Indian River Community College in Fl.,Georgia Perimeter College, Tyler Jr. College in Texas, Central Texas College, El Paso Community College District, Palm Beach Community College, Daytona Beach Community College, Florida Community College at Jacksonville and Houston Community College.

Title of the brag board:  Bragging About What We Do... Best for Our Students, College, Community and Nation:

(the theme that runs through our daily collegiate line of work)

While I take pride in the challenge of setting up the display presentation, I also take responsibility for making sure the items are properly cared for and returned to the senders.

Thanks for allowing the college to brag about you!

--Rose Gregory