Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Student Life Blood Drive Oct. 22

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 16 14:37:17 EDT 2002
-- From Amanda Capobianchi

The SGA is hosting its annual fall semester Red Cross Blood Drive on Tuesday, October 22, 9:00-1:30 p.m. in Taylor Gym. Student Life and SGA are currently scheduling appointment times for donations.

Your donation is important because donor rates are quite slow this time of year. If you would like to donate a pint of blood, please call Student Life at 6584. We are glad to schedule a time for you to give!

Can't give next week? Come to South Campus on Thursday, October 31, 10:00-2:15 p.m. The Bloodmobile will be out front. Call 4252 to schedule an appointment at South Campus.

Thanks to our loyal donors -- we need your continued support!

--Amanda Capobianchi