Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Southwest lab server maintenance advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 9 16:02:27 EDT 2002
-- From Celese Ward

Computer classrooms at the Southwest Campus may experience network access interruptions on Thursday, Oct. 10,  and Friday, Oct.11, as we  perform  maintenance on the lab servers.

Saturday classes will be unaffected.

If you experience a prolonged service interuption or other technical difficulty, please call our Help Desk at  5000.

--Celese Ward